Here's the latest pics of Bubzilla:
Head & torso in profile
Left leg & foot
Bubs at boxing practice, praying, or showing off some biceps & delts action.
And according to the scan, we're having a..................BABY!! Hee hee, it's still a surprise. Sorry :)
And finally, a few things I have learned since getting pregnant:
- You can feel sick and want to eat at the same time.
- You are quite impressed with yourself for growing a real live baby, while also sometimes feeling pudgy and frumpy.
- You're every desire can be played off as "what the baby wants/needs" - but only the first time around. Husbands get wise to this quickly.
- We first-time moms get showered with lots of lovely attention, while second(etc.)-time moms get far too little. Oh sure, try doing it all again with a demanding toddler, and a baby who acts nothing like your first one!
- You feel pleased and yet very weirded out when something starts moving inside you. Sci-fi movies come to mind.
- For those months modesty becomes a thing of the past - at least where medical professionals are concerned. "Take off what so you can examine what? Oh sure, why not."